Make a Booking
For dinner reservations, please fill out the reservation form below and allow us 48 hours to respond to your email.
Please note that your reservation is not fully confirmed until you receive an email titled “Reservation is Confirmed” from our restaurant.
Please note we are not accepting reservations by phone at this time. For general inquiries, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For dinner reservations, please fill out the reservation form below and allow is 48 hours to respond to your email. Your dinner reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from the restaurant.
- For parties of 4 or fewer guests, an initial deposit of $180/person will be charged at the time of booking. The deposit is non-refundable but may be transferred to another guest.* Cancelation made within 7 and 2 days of the reservation date, a fee totaling 50% of the menu cost and 100% of the menu cost respectively will be charged, per person. Guests are welcome to *transfer their original reservation to another group. For parties of 5 or more guests, the full cost of the menu will be charged at the time of booking. Cancelation made within 7 days of the reservation date, the deposit will not be refundable but can be transferred to another guest.
Please note that when transferring a reservation, allergies and/or special modifications can no longer be accommodated due to the extensive preparation and international import of specialty, seasonal ingredients.
- Please let us know your allergy and dietary restrictions at the time of your reservation, and you will be contacted by our team to confirm. We do strive to accommodate allergies, however since we specialize in seafood, as we may not be able to accommodate guests with severe seafood and gluten allergies.
- We are a reservation-driven restaurant and accepting reservations through our website. We do not accept walk-in guests.
- For all reservations, we will hold your seats for 15 minutes. After that time, we cannot guarantee the table/seat.
- Sushi Masaki Saito is optimized for adult diners and is limited in offering for younger children. However, we welcome patrons of all ages to our establishment. Reservation with children (age 12 and under), please reserve a minimum of 6 guests or a full seating time.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, and other fragrances as sushi is delicate and it may hinder your upcoming dining experience.
- We ask our guests to placed their mobile devices on silent mode to allow guests the opportunity to enjoy a truly mesmerizing evening. Phone calls can be answered in our tea room during dinner time.
- A face mask is required while the guest is on premise. To ensure the health and safety of both our dining guests and team members, all guests entering or remaining on restaurant premises are required to wear a mask or facial covering, except when seated at their table.
- We ask our guests to submit the COVID-19 screening questionnaire on the reservation date. Our staff will be checking the questionnaire result upon your arrival. QR code to access this questionnaire is also available at the host station when you arrive, however, we highly recommend completing it prior to the dinner.
- Reservation Policies are subject to change at the restaurant’s discretion.